Friday 24 July 2020

Giannina - Our Blogger of the Week

Giannina is a student in Room 8. She is our first blogger of the week.

I am learning a new song in Kapa Haka.
Here is Avery. He is learning about phonics.  Phonics is when we learn about the sounds letters make.


Orlando and Indigo are at their table and they are learning the word of the week which is going.

I liked being the blogger for the class because I was the Special Helper and the blogger. I got to use the iPad to take pictures of the students learning!

1 comment:

  1. Ka pai Giannina,
    I liked looking at the photos you took of Room 8's learning.
    What was the waiata you learnt at Kapa Haka? Who taught you the waiata? When do you go to kapa Haka?
    I wonder who the next Blogger will be?
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.