Tuesday 11 August 2020

Elijah's Post for the Week

   I am Elijah and I am in Room 8! I am the blogger for the week. My favourite thing to do is art and crafts.

After we have phonics we have to do our table activities. Giannina and Lily are learning about the sounds in words and covering the words that have the letter sound on them.
Crystal is doing her iPad learning. She is in our independent reading rooms that Mrs Rowell has made for us to use.
Fiske is learning to read and count out sets. Can you see what number he has read and set he has made? Did he do it right?

Here is Emily working hard on learning her word of the week. I wonder if she knows it now?


On Thursday we are having the St Mary's Has Talent night and we are having a class full of art for our mums and dads to buy. We made funny germs with faces and googly eyes. Here is  picture of some of us making our art.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Room 8,
    Wow! You have been super busy in your class. I liked looking at all the photos of you working at your mahi.
    I am so excited about St Mary's has talent. I am going to come and watch. Is anyone in Room 8 performing?
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seb says that he is doing a dance on the stage by himself. Crystal says she is doing a dance with her big brother. Lily and Indigo said that they were doing a dance together to the song "Blinding Lights".
    Fenn said that we are having fun practicing doing our puppet shoes on our iPads!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.