Thursday 27 August 2020

Kanishka's Blog Post

I am Kanishka and I have taken some pictures of people doing their learning in Room 8.  My favourite thing to do in class is to play with the playdough!

Here is Avery working with the blocks and making a creation!

Eli and Ollie are showing off their hard work! We were learning the 'oi' sound! It is tricky!!
Seb is working hard on his learning too!

Abel is dressing up during our Discovery Learning. I think he looks like a magician!








I liked being the blogger of the week and using the Ipad to take photos of our learning

2 comments:

  1. Wow Abel you look very cool. Essie said we had a magician come to our school last week and he had a parrot and a bunny called fluffy bum. Have you seen a magic show before?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.