Thursday 10 September 2020

Ollie's Blog Post

Hi my name is Ollie and I am in Room 8. I like to build things with my friends with the blocks.





Here are some pictures of us having our Fitness in the mornings. I like do the running at Fitness!


You can see the children doing their jump turns. We pretend we are on skateboards and do big turns
                                     You can see Avery in this picture doing his jumping jacks!

 At reading we are trying to make our reading sound like talking and to make sure that what we read makes sense. Here is a short video of me in my reading group!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.